Call for papers
The organizers of the Iran CNG 2016 including CNG Equipment Manufacturers Association, Iranian Association of Alternative Fuels and Iranian CNG Association are honored to invite university researchers, industrial experts including consulting engineers, contractors and manufacturers, representatives from policy making bodies to present their scientific achievements, industrial experiences, success stories and new projects.
The topics to be covered in the conference technical sessions will include followings about CNG, LPG, LNG, ANG, HCNG, VPL, H2, HYBRID and EVS:
- Future perspective
- Technological evolutions
- The role in the transportation fuel mix of the future
- Export development and international cooperation
- Safety and standardization
- Development plans and new projects
- The role in environment protection
You are invited to submit your unpublished original papers as soon as possible but no later than Abstract submission date. All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers would be published in conference CD-ROM.
1- Key dates:
- Submission deadline: 2016-10-31
- Notification of acceptance: 2016-11-10
- Final paper submission deadline: 2016-11-20
2- The language of oral presentation should be the same as that of full paper.
3- Full paper must be in the standard format of conference which is available in this website.